We encourage you to read these Terms of Service (the "Terms"). This is a legally binding contract, even if you are just browsing
through Jobeka.com (the "Site") without registering an account or contacting us. The term "you" refers to all Site visitors
appropriate, sometimes without prior notification. If you continue visiting our Site after we have published the revised versions,
this constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree with any changes, you must exit the Site.
All references to "Jobeka" or "we" in the Terms are made to the entities above.
Neutral Venue. The Site allows companies to post jobs for any positions they need filled. OUR SITE IS A NEUTRAL VENUE.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF USERS’ LISTINGS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR
EMPLOYER OR ANY OTHER SITE USER, AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY USER WILL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS SATISFACTORILY.
Third Party Content. A lot of the Site content (e.g., job listings, resumes, reviews, etc.) is provided by third parties.
We also use third party services to support our Site. Such third parties are not owned or controlled by us.
We assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party content. In addition, our Site
will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website. You acknowledge that we will not be liable for any
and all claims, demands and damages of any kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected from any and all potential
liabilities arising from the use of any third-party network or content. We cannot guarantee the availability or performance of
any third party services used to support the Site. Such third party services may change their operations without notice to us.
Therefore, we shall not be liable for any outages, version changes, delivery delays, failures, bugs, or termination of third
any third party network.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our IP. All Site contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the "Intellectual
Property") belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected by international trademark, copyright,
privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property, provided, however, that you
may download and view or print a copy of materials on this Site for personal use as long as you do not modify any content
(including any copyright notice) in any way. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless
expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property. We have the right but not
the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content submitted by users. We take no responsibility and assume no liability
for any content posted by users or any third party.
Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance
of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. You agree that you will not use our Site to infringe
anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us to
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
By using this Site, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You will only use the Site for legal purposes, and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws and regulations
applicable to your use of the Site.
- You will only post truthful listings and reviews.
- You will perform all obligations undertaken when working on a job or hiring someone via our Site.
- You will provide a valid payment method information when necessary and pay all sums due when due.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the service providers or the employers are licensed, certified, insured, bonded
to the extent that your assignments require.
- You will not create duplicate accounts, and you will not share your account with anyone. You are solely responsible for all
activity that occurs under your account.
- Our Site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- Our Site content may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without our prior express written permission.
However, you can share Site content via built-in social sharing buttons.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ("spam") to our Site, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited
message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or another resource.
- You will not access our Site to gain a competitive advantage.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Site at any time for any reason or no reason without
notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You may not use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic process to access, acquire,
copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or
presentation of the Site or any content.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Site. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false,
defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party's rights of privacy and publicity.
5. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS
We may take any action that we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe that any user violates the Terms of Service,
infringes any intellectual property right, privacy right or confidentiality principles, threatens anybody’s personal safety
or uses offensive language. We may:
- disclose user’s identity to law enforcement agencies, to any third party claiming violation of their intellectual
property or privacy right,
- block user’s IP address, notify user’s Internet Service Provider,
- suspend or terminate any account on our Site
- moderate any content submitted to us,
- take any other action provided for in these Terms of Service or available under equity or law.
- Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for
any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS SITE
WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM,
ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF
PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF:
MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL
BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS SITE; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR
APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY
DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN
PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE REFERRAL
FEES RECEIVED. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME
JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any
and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's
fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Site;
- your violation of any provision of these Terms;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- or any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of
the Site ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in
electronic form. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All electronic Communications will
be considered just as legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications
electronically, but if you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your
right to use our Site.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and us are independent contractors to each other. There is no joint venture, partnership
or employment relationship between us and any Site user.
- Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms, at our sole
discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- Hyperlinks. You may link to our Site, as long as this is done in a fair way that does not negatively affect our reputation
or business and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw
any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to terminate immediately.
- Severability. Should any part of these Terms of Service be rendered or declared invalid by an appropriate authority, such
invalidation of such part or portion of these Terms of Service should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they
shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Enforcement of these Terms of Service is solely in our discretion, and failure to enforce the Terms of Service
in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce them in other instances.
- Prevailing Language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English original version of these Terms and any foreign
language translation, the English version prevails.
9. CONTACT US
Please submit your inquiries to [email protected]